“You’ll need a pen, paper and a silencer for cynicism.”
It only takes that much to practice the art of Gratitude.
Here is collection of posts, articles, research on practicing gratitude and its benefits.
- A Simple Exercise from Martin Seligman by Brain Pickings
- Why Gratitude is the Ultimate Miracle by James Altucher
- Three Good Things, A Small Gratitude Exercise for a Large Boost of Happiness by Happier Human
- 5 Gratitude Exercises That Will Boost Your Happiness Level from Positive Psychology Program
- Gratitude: Yes please or no Thanks? by Oliver Burkeman. I admire Oliver Burkeman for his dispassionate critic and self-analysis of various life hacks, tools and tips. Gratitude Journal didn’t escape either. This article offers both positive and negative point of views, and recommends an appropriate use of gratitude journaling.
- The Five Minute Journal That Will Make You Happier recommended by Tim Ferriss
- I devised a simple, personal My 3 Minutes Journal inspired by the 5 minutes Journal.
- Yet another interesting personal story of using Gratitude journaling. When writing this article, Chris Winfield ‘… have been writing a gratitude list every day for the past 34+ months.’ He also cites various studies on the same. 13 Things I’ve Learned Writing 1024 Gratitude Lists.